3rd Quarter

 


Throughout the 3rd Quarter I learned further about html and web design, I also learned about Community Based Research. Through the activities, I learned more or discover more about the community I’m in. 

Some of the challenges I’ve encountered is that lack of motivation, unstable internet connection, etc. These challenges are mostly self-dependent and as long as I push myself harder, I should be able to win against these challenges or problems. 

Relaxation is good but it seems that I’m relaxing too much that I spent much more time to complete my modules compared to before, so, I’m trying to regain my focus and motivation in learning this past few days. 

Moving on, I’ll try to get back my motivation and work much harder than before. I’ll continue to stay strong and safe this pandemic.

References 

https://wallpaperaccess.com/blue-sea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother's day

Improvement