Mother's day

 


    My parent’s is someone I can be proud of, because they didn’t let me feel alone and not loved. I know this is a privilege that some don’t experience. They are there with me through happy times and sad ones. I love my parents and I know they love me too.

       During mother’s day, which is celebrated every year on the second Sunday of May, I greet my mother a “Happy mother’s day”. I didn’t do anything extravagant or give gifts, letters or such maybe, because I became used to not giving one or because I don’t have money? No matter what the reason, I believe that it’s the thought that counts. Greeting someone may be simple but some people might have a hard time doing it.  That simple greeting contains my emotion: gratitude, happiness, and many more. I hope she felt it too.

Cherish what you have. It may mean little or nothing to you but some people long or lack it. Let’s show our love to our parents for everything they’ve done for us. Even simple things are enough; after all, it’s the thought that count.

References :

https://ideas.hallmark.com/articles/mothers-day-ideas/when-mothers-day-is-hard-giving-support-to-those-who-are-hurting/

Comments

  1. It is great to know that you have a healthy relationship with your parents. The thought is what truly counts that even a simple greeting can make another person's day. Your blog is nicely written. Have a nice day and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3rd Quarter

Improvement